• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello Fella's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Want to say Howdy and introduce myself.
My name is Rooster, live where the Sun Shines
most all the time FL. Although after 53 yrs. of liven here Im leaveing and headin fer TN.
Great site from what I've seen. Hope to contribute to here. And gain some more knoledge
on our love of the Muzzle loader. Im now disabled (Amputee Leg) and stuck in this here wheelchair.
But still am able to Hunt,Fish and be out in Gods country, OH did I mention Shoot. Well you'll be
seeing more of me. And to the staff thanks fer haven this forum :thumbsup:

Rooster

Hey Rooster wolcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the stay. Feel free to jump in anywhere and get your feet wet, the water is fine.

rabbit03

Welcome to the forums Rooster.

I been huntin from a wheelchair for 27 years now and it ain't slowed me down much. I found if you got the will, theres always a way. :thumbsup:

Howdy there Swamp Rat,
thanks fer the welcome too.
your right, if its in yer heart you'll find the way. Its slowed me up some, and I cant get as far as I once did in the woods, but I do git out there and as much as I can. New to the Disabled scene, but still almost as abled. Rabbit told me bout you, we need to get together in a email or
PM. :hatsoff: to ya Bud. again thanks fer the welcome SR. :thumbsup:

Rooster

Rooster,
Welcome to the MLF, great to have you
with us. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable
folks here. Hope you will visit often and
contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Well thank ya there Snake eyes
for the Welcome, I realy like the site
and will contribute as much as I can.

You'll be seein more of me
learnin my way around here very good site...
my :hatsoff: to ya and all the others here..

Rooster

Thanks Fella's fer the Welcome.
am learning my way around here
might take me a while Great place ya
have here lots a help too..

Thanks again :hatsoff:

Rooster

Cockadoodledoo Rooster!
Welcome to the forum.Greatest bunch of guys you'll meet anywhere online! :hatsoff:

Well Howdy
right back at cha
Stumblin Wolf and Halftail :hatsoff:
thanks fer the welcome.
Aint been around much the last few days
been givin the Dr. some money you know take this
and come back and see me kind a snake doc...

Good ta be bak

Rooster

Back