• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

H&A Underhammer Parts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a problem. Go to Deer Creek, Waldron. Ph. 765-525-6181. Fax 765-525-9595. I am well out of town compared to you folks and have found their response very good. They don't have a website, so phone is best.

Thanks Selvinman, gave them a call today and found a parts source for both H&A and Mowrey. Order is on the way!

Bitehard, thanks for the info, they have what I wanted plus Mowrey parts. Way back when I was a kid I had the great good fortune to spend 3 months in your beautiful country before going to Antarctica as part of Operation Deep Freeze. I'll never forget the friendly folks and the hospitallity they showed an ignorant young sailor. Good shooting, mate!

The last time that I was at Numrich, they didn't have much for underhammer parts anymore.

Haa. Somebody who's been our way. You should return and try our Deer and Bear season. It runs 366 days a year.

Back