• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gunsmith of Williamsburg

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great DVD. I bought it a year ago and have enjoyed watching it over and over. It's well worth the money. I'll never get tired of it.

I also bought a DVD from a guy on ebay. The DVD it titled "Thoughts on Loading and Shooting a Flintlock Rifle ..... in a traditional manner" and it's made by and staring Don Bruton. It's also worth adding to your collection. It sells for $20 also.

It was on PBS a while back and I recorded it. Already had a copy of the documentation on DVD, but can't hurt to have a back up! Oh, Wallace Gusler is still alive and well out in the northwest still making rifles. Someone said he is backlogged for several years and his base price starts around $30.000 .

I got a copy on VHS tape at Williamsburg many years ago. Pretty much wore it out before it was issued on DVD. I watch it at least twice every year, partly for the content which is outstanding, partly because I miss David Brinkley's voice. The man could read a phone book and make it sound spritely.

Colonial Williamsburg puts out a number of DVDs. The ones I've seen have all been excellent.

Jeff

Back