• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticap

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings to all from Hartford County, Connecticut. Lots of gunmakers up and down the CT River Valley, no wonder it's called the cradle of the American gun industry. There are so many company names that could be mentioned I'll just omit them except for the original Sam Colt factory. I like shooting powder and belong to a small muzzle loading club downstate. Near there in Deep River (the original home of CVA) they hold a huge annual muster there to this day. Participants march in a seemingly endless parade and come from all over, truely amazing. (Traditions is located near there now.) I like to talk about muzzle loading with people, since many have never tried it. I think it's good to try to stir up interest that way. I'm looking forward to future discussions and hearing from you all along the way!

arcticap,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
with us.Lots of friendly folks and information
to be had here. You are for sure right there is
for sure a history of gun making in Connecticut
and we look forward of hear about it from you.
So, join in whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup:

arcticap: Welcome To The Camp !!

Glad you found us. :hatsoff:
There's lots and lots of information here
to check out. So have fun, and see you around
the Camp! :thumbsup:
Take care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff:

Welcome Articap. I've been to your state and even made my pilgrimage to Colt. The tulip dome was there, but the buildings leased out. Anyhow, I had my photo taken beneath the Rampant Colt in the Supreme Court Building.

Glad to have you here at the Muzzle Loading Forum. One day I'll get back to New England and revisit all those F&I and Rev War sites. :hatsoff:

Welcome arcticap - Glad to have you aboard.
Sounds like a great place to be involved with BP and other firearms.
Hope to see you on the forum sharing your views and info.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Back