• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Westminster West

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironwrx

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi I’m Jon from Westminster West. I got into muzzleloading years ago when I decided that if I was going to buy a hunting rifle, I might as well buy one that I could use the entire hunting season (rifle and muzzleloading season). Then I got into casting my own projectiles. I started with a stainless T/C Black Diamond .45 caliber. Then I got a .50 caliber T/C White Mountain Carbine, then a .50 caliber T/C New Englander, then a .45 Ruger Old Army Revolver, and just recently got a .50 caliber T/C Scout pistol with a 12” barrel. I love this hobby. I am also a weldor, blacksmith, metal sculptor and like to do some leather work with my old 29k71 Singer “boot patcher” machine.
IMG_3532.jpeg

Welcome from an Englishman living in France. Did I see a few violins, a metronome and a trumpet in your photo? Many of us here are musicians too. The pistol you are holding looks interesting is it a San Marco?
EDIT: its a .50 caliber T/C Scout pistol! That looks awesome. Breech loading?

Last edited:
Greetings, neighbor. I live in North Springfield, VT. Maybe our trails will cross one of these days. If you need any muzzleloading help, don't be bashful about contacting me. My number is in the phone book.
Take care,
Eric Bye

Back