• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from North Texas. Drive on up 281 to Wichita Falls then on 287 to Electra. Take the Business 287 exit head toward Electra. Join us at Old Gun Club Road, Red River Renegades range for the May 3 day shoot starting the 24th. RRR is on FB as well.
Thanks for the invitation.
I know the area well. I grew up in Henrietta, when the tornado hit Wichita falls in 1979 I quit school and started framing houses there.
I remember the RRR being around back then, just never had time to shoot with them.

I believe you will like the Colonial.
I was a bit anxious hand rubbing the fore end of mine because it does seem delicate.
It was find.

Back