• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Germany

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Long Johns Wolf

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy to the campfire. Being new here I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a German cowboy born to be wild Sept 11, 1946. Been hitched since 1973. My Wolf-gang includes one daughter and Willie the dog. We live near Frankfurt/Germany. Favorite guns are Uberti OTs, my steel frame Henry all loaded with my trusted .44 Colt. In addition my interest is Belgian Colts, aka Centennial Colts, aka "1960 NEW MODEL ARMY" as my American pards call it, or aka Centaure as we know these fine C&B revolvers in Europe.
A Texas cowboy introduced me to CAS a couple of years back and I am shooting with the great bunch of Canadian River Regulators since 2003
Long Johns Wolf

:hatsoff: Hi, welcome to the forum.

You´ll find great and friendly people here from all over the world - and a lot of knowledge about muzzleloading. :thumbsup:

Greetings,

a southerner (bavaria) :grin:

Welcome to the camp Long Johns Wolf, sure you will find many like minded and friendly folks here.

I didn't know they had cowboys in Germany :grin: I know there is a great following of the old west there!

I spent much time over there, and still have a friend who lives in Neiderkleen! He used to be in charge of security in Frankfurt airport. I would fly in, and hit darn near every airline VIP lounge in the place!

Welcome aboard!

LJW,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us.Several other of your countrymen have signed
on.Sounds like you are much like the rest
around here.....Living at the wrong time!
Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Well, thank you kindly for the warm welcome!
Give me a shout when you are in the neighbourhood.
Long Johns Wolf

willkommenimforum.gif

Greetings Wolfe,
See I missed saying "Hello." Daughter was born there, near Stutgart,years back while I roamed the eastern forest and fields supplying ammo to our warriors. I have many fond memories of your land and often wish I could return. Saw a number of well built MLs while there, and that heritage was passed to our early gun makers. Good to have folks from all over the world. Wish we colud all shoot together instead of at eachother.

Back