• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Georgia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyvie

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey there, been lurking for a while and decided to join officially. I'm looking forward to hunting with muzzleloaders this year, since I've not done it yet. I've got a lot of guns, but my BP guns always make me smile. (I'm sure you can relate.)

I currently have a flintlock pedersoli Kentucky pistol and a traditions percussion Kentucky rifle
(and an in-line CVA, but those are taboo here🤣).

I'm looking forward to interacting with, and learning from, everyone here

Hey there, been lurking for a while and decided to join officially. I'm looking forward to hunting with muzzleloaders this year, since I've not done it yet. I've got a lot of guns, but my BP guns always make me smile. (I'm sure you can relate.)

I currently have a flintlock pedersoli Kentucky pistol and a traditions percussion Kentucky rifle
(and an in-line CVA, but those are taboo here🤣).

I'm looking forward to interacting with, and learning from, everyone here
Welcome from the Talking Rock BPShooters group. What part of Georgia do you get to call home?

I'm out in Cobb county, sorta near Kennesaw

I’m in the Holly Springs area. We shoot up in Talking Rock at least once a month…it’s about an hour from you. Great bunch of folks, nice range, and very safe. Would love to have you join us to hang out and watch or please come and shoot with us. :)

I'm out in Cobb county, sorta near Kennesaw
Same for me. Come up and shoot with us sometime. Every month 4th saturday, start 8.30am.......could have shot yesterday with us in the 103 heat index!

Last edited:
I’m in the Holly Springs area. We shoot up in Talking Rock at least once a month…it’s about an hour from you. Great bunch of folks, nice range, and very safe. Would love to have you join us to hang out and watch or please come and shoot with us. :)
Sounds good! Is it something like a third Saturday every month? I see a Pickens county sportsman club on my map...

Back