• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings and salutations

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clukmyrooster

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello all, I am a former lurker to new member convert. I figured instead of reading from the shadows I'd actually participate, especially now that I have questions that need answers. I've always loved just about every form of media involving or revolving around the Old West, from fastdraw cowboy gunslingin', rootin' and tootin', the history surrounding the weapons and other tools of the era, to Civil War stories, and Native American history. I've gained some good knowledge from reading what y'all share here, experts and theoretical experts included. I recently made a few impulse purchases, one that has especially interested me over the last two weeks. An Uberti replica of a Colt 1862 Pocket Police, so I'll be making another post in the help forum to get it back up and running. thanks for havin' me

Howdy and Welcome from The Woodlands.
The Woodlands Vortex kept us safe from the tornadoes last night, and our house is high enough that we don't flood. Not all of Houston is so lucky.
I hope you made it through safely, too.
Power went out twice, but only momentarily. Many were not so fortunate. I'm glad to be dry now

Hello all, I am a former lurker to new member convert. I figured instead of reading from the shadows I'd actually participate, especially now that I have questions that need answers. I've always loved just about every form of media involving or revolving around the Old West, from fastdraw cowboy gunslingin', rootin' and tootin', the history surrounding the weapons and other tools of the era, to Civil War stories, and Native American history. I've gained some good knowledge from reading what y'all share here, experts and theoretical experts included. I recently made a few impulse purchases, one that has especially interested me over the last two weeks. An Uberti replica of a Colt 1862 Pocket Police, so I'll be making another post in the help forum to get it back up and running. thanks for havin' me
welcome from nc

Back