• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD GPR 54 cal, excellent condition.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my Lyman 54. Near spotless inside and out, Italian gibberish removed from barrel, fly reshaped to eliminate hammer fall hiccup seen in some of these. Local pickup (100 miles) gets 2# of RS, 500 Hornady balls, 200 caps and the pleasure of meeting me in person. $525 plus shipping.
IMG_0759.jpeg
IMG_0756.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg
IMG_0780.jpeg
IMG_0778.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpeg
    IMG_0757.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
If you'd have thrown this out there a couple weeks ago I would have jumped on it.
I ended up ordering a new Lymans Trade Rifle. In percussion.

Now had this been a flinter it would be SPF. To me, lol.

Can't believe it's still here.

Selling my Lyman 54. Near spotless inside and out, Italian gibberish removed from barrel, fly reshaped to eliminate hammer fall hiccup seen in some of these. Local pickup (100 miles) gets 2# of RS, 500 Hornady balls, 200 caps and the pleasure of meeting me in person. $525 plus shipping.View attachment 231998View attachment 231999View attachment 232000View attachment 232000View attachment 232001
What is the fly reshaping? I have two of the GPR, both percussion, one .50 and one .54.

What is the fly reshaping? I have two of the GPR, both percussion, one .50 and one .54.
It had a very slight hesitation about halfway thru the hammer fall. I blued it and found the interference ( should be some) but it was only in one small spot. I stoned the fly to get ‘flatter’ profile and the hesitation on hamerfall went away. Even a blind pig finds some acorns, excellent ignition after this.

I would enjoy the pleasure of meeting you in person. Not being Muzzleloading Forum savvy, I don't know how to send a PM. I live in Clear Lake, MN and would be readably able to commute to Rapids. Please advise.
I would enjoy the pleasure of meeting you in person. Not being Muzzleloading Forum savvy, I don't know how to send a PM. I live in Clear Lake, MN and would be readably able to commute to Rapids. Please advise.
You can press on the Avatar then hit …start a conversation.. and we can chat

If this deal falls through, Would you be interested in a trade? I have a Pre Pandemic, New In Box with all the paperwork, unfired Pedersoli Traditional Hawken Target Rifle. it's a 50cal, & it's not the Cabelas Hawken that Pedersoli makes for them. I've always wanted a Lymen GPR 54cal lol. I live about 40 miles from Devils Lake, so if you're interested in the trade, we could meet up, & you could look the Pedersoli over.

Attachments

• 20230525_123635.jpg
    20230525_123635.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back