• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got my tom this morning

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jessejames - way to go, that is great! Tell us the story in detail when you have time.

:thumbsup:Wes

Congratulations - that's a nice bird! :redthumb: I'm also interested to hear what gun/load you used.

Nice tom! You should've included your gun in the picture though.
Congratulations! :redthumb:

See that you're from New Jersey... did you happen to kill it on Concord street?

SP

Wild Turkeys Terrorize North Jersey Neighborhood

POSTED: 9:43 am EDT April 21, 2005

CRANFORD, N.J. -- Wild turkeys, some as large as four feet tall, are terrorizing people along Concord Street in Cranford.

In one instance, a letter carrier killed a bird with a stick after a group of the aggressive gobblers surrounded his truck and wouldn't let him out.

Police say there have been five complaints, most from the same mailman.

Officials believe the birds are living in the brush along the old Leheigh Valley railway.

Officials say adult wild turkeys can grow as tall as four feet and can fly as fast as 55 miles per hour.

No gun in the photo...I heard some guys wondering if it was a road kill :crackup: :crackup:

But seriously, congratulations...nice looking bird !!
:redthumb:

CRANFORD, N.J. -- Wild turkeys, some as large as four feet tall, are terrorizing people along Concord Street in Cranford.

In one instance, a letter carrier killed a bird with a stick after a group of the aggressive gobblers surrounded his truck and wouldn't let him out.

Police say there have been five complaints, most from the same mailman.

Officials believe the birds are living in the brush along the old Leheigh Valley railway.

Officials say adult wild turkeys can grow as tall as four feet and can fly as fast as 55 miles per hour.

Sounds like here where i live. We have Wild Turkeys walking down the main street in town at times.

Latest posts

Back