• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gentlemen, How to build a New England style rifle.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Tice said:
That's hands down The single BEST contemporary New England rifle I have ever seen and one of the best rifles period. Its just over the top. :bow: Thanks for posting the pics Swampy, you have one awesome rifle. Wow. Outstanding job Roy. You really have done these overlooked guns justice.

Yeah know, I think Welcome would be pleased what Roy has done for sure. :thumbsup:

RC, talking about loose screws I've been making and filing on my thimble set for two days and still not done yet :youcrazy: :shake:

Beautiful work. :bow: :bow:
Well done Roy. :thumbsup: A real beauty.
Hope she shoots likes she looks.

:hatsoff:

Swampy,
There aren't enough words to say how special your new gun is, I'm sure you are both very proud!!!
I am now going out to the back 40 and burn the piece I'm working on!
Thanks for sharing,
Dusty

David G said:
RC, talking about loose screws I've been making and filing on my thimble set for two days and still not done yet :youcrazy: :shake:
see? yers ain't very tight either! :haha: no wonder you and roy get along so good! (must be quite a show at strohs....) :rotf:

Swampy, I'm more than a little bit jealous! That is one very fine piece of work. I consider myself very lucky to have three pieces from the Stroh shop. :thumbsup:

Java Man

Swampy, I enjoyed the documentation on the builds, it is absolutely very informational as well as entertaining! As far as the finished products, I am speechless. Roy you are a fantastic gun builder, a true artist by right!
Swampy that is a pair of the sweeeeeeeeetest looking guns I think I have ever layed my eyes on.
I don't now who should be prouder you or Roy!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

RC said:
David G said:
see? yers ain't very tight either! :haha: no wonder you and roy get along so good! (must be quite a show at strohs....) :rotf:
RC, throw Tom into the mix and things can get very interesting. There have been times when I've found myself looking for the nearest corner of the shop. :blah: :rotf:

David G said:
RC, throw Tom into the mix and things can get very interesting. There have been times when I've found myself looking for the nearest corner of the shop. :blah: :rotf:

wimp :blah:

Dusty Bob said:
Swampy,
There aren't enough words to say how special your new gun is, I'm sure you are both very proud!!!
Thanks for sharing,
Dusty
May have to Join ya Dusty, That gun is just awsome

huntman58 said:
Dusty Bob said:
Swampy,
Thanks for sharing,
Dusty
May have to Join ya Dusty, That gun is just awsome

My uncle swears I'll never use it. :shocked2: Yes I will!

Swamp Rat said:
I suppose I need to make it's own bag and get a horn made for it too now. :hmm:
What are you waiting for.Hurry up boy.
The lady needs some input. :shocked2: :redface: :grin:

Back