• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fun With MY son IN The SUN!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbfree

36 Cal.
Reaction score
As I said we had speed goat tags. First time out with Blackpowder hunting since the late 80's Man missed it. We said from the get go we would shoot the first leagle animal we could ethicaly take. and we did just that.
My son Billy With his fist ever black powder kill
august162008184.jpg

And now my first ever speed goat.
august162008186.jpg

This Smile was worth more than the biggest trophey buck
august162008191.jpg

august162008187.jpg

Oh yea That rifle my son is useing (now his)was my first ever rifle. 58 cal hawkin Investarms. 90 grain FFG Goex.015 patch and round ball.Its take a few deer ,elk and what not. I was shooting a Great plains hunter. 54cal. 90 grain ffg Goex 435 grain maxi

Gerber res. Tuff hunt for sure. them goats is smart. cool thing is we were huning real close to California. so I kept crossing into Cali to go to the bath room. :blah: It was a fun hunt.

:bow: Congratulations!!!! I don't dare call my wife over to look at this as she drew a tag for Gerber this year and decided to stay home and paint the house while it wasn't raining! :cursing: Gerber is a tough hunt for sure, lot's of rocks. You can hardly walk through the things, but the goats sail through like they are on wheels. :thumbsup:

ya rocks, Man there is a bunch. My feet are still sore :shake: But paint the house???? :youcrazy: chicks! :rotf:

Hello from Germany!

Congrats and Waidmanns Heil! :thumbsup:

didn't know that the US-Army is using ML now! :rotf:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Kirrmeister said:
Hello from Germany!

Congrats and Waidmanns Heil! :thumbsup:

didn't know that the US-Army is using ML now! :rotf:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Kirrmeister, the cap is a US Marine Corps cap. The can be a bit behind the times...

Just funnin' y'all! Good shootin!!

:wink: Awesome stuff there. Great Bonding too. I get to hunt with Dad for about 10 days ever year on our annual Elk Hunt. Would trade it for the world.

Back