• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Free Hazmat

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh, Thank's, that makes me want to spend money I don't have on things I don't need,
A Sale! With FREE,,! Must be a first,,,
@BlackRock52 ,, there are 3 different suppliers currently offering free hazmat,, they're all starving for our money.
Wish I had money for it, but I have to go to the grocery store first,,

Gosh, Thank's, that makes me want to spend money I don't have on things I don't need,
A Sale! With FREE,,! Must be a first,,,
@BlackRock52 ,, there are 3 different suppliers currently offering free hazmat,, they're all starving for our money.
Wish I had money for it, but I have to go to the grocery store first,,
Mayhaps there are fixed income people like me who cannot find powder locally (defined as the entire state) and have to order online. The ML's around here are virtually all in-lines which is available in town-- not front stuffers so no "find a few others" for a group buy. With hunting seasons upon us, free hazmat is appreciated.
Guess I stepped on a nerve....mea culpa. I get the announcement emails and thought others might be in the same boat as me...

Mayhaps there are fixed income people like me who cannot find powder locally (defined as the entire state) and have to order online. The ML's around here are virtually all in-lines which is available in town-- not front stuffers so no "find a few others" for a group buy. With hunting seasons upon us, free hazmat is appreciated.
Guess I stepped on a nerve....mea culpa. I get the announcement emails and thought others might be in the same boat as me...
I appreciate anyone passing along this information. I have taken advantage of others giving me a heads up in the past and will do so again in the future.

I called the company to order some powder and they said did not sell from there site. WHAT up?
Went to the Hodgdon website and it shows you can purchase ‘muzzleloader propellants’, and the free Hazmat deal and veterans donation pointed out by @BlackRock52 is available.
1699642421451.png

1699642201456.jpeg

Went to the Hodgdon website and it shows you can purchase ‘muzzleloader propellants’, and the free Hazmat deal and veterans donation pointed out by @BlackRock52 is available. View attachment 267905
View attachment 267902
Went to the Hodgdon website and it shows you can purchase ‘muzzleloader propellants’, and the free Hazmat deal and veterans donation pointed out by @BlackRock52 is available. View attachment 267905
View attachment 267902
I know what the site says,and i know what the lady told me, they did not sell powder THERE.

I just now used the link in my post. Selected Blackhorn 209, put 2 in my cart, and then went to checkout. I put VETERANSDAY2023 in the coupon box and the cost of their hazmat fee was deducted. Don't know what you did wrong but works for me. If you look just below the paragraph describing the offer it says the following...

FRAUD ALERT​

Multiple sites are now impersonating the Hodgdon Powder Company or our brands like Hodgdon, IMR, Winchester Smokeless Propellants, Accurate Powder or Ramshot.
https://hodgdonpowderco.com/fraud-alert
And next to that is a link for more info

What can I say....they are telling the truth about no hazmat fee and it works when ordering online -- maybe you got an impersonator site??

I just now used the link in my post. Selected Blackhorn 209, put 2 in my cart, and then went to checkout. I put VETERANSDAY2023 in the coupon box and the cost of their hazmat fee was deducted. Don't know what you did wrong but works for me. If you look just below the paragraph describing the offer it says the following...

FRAUD ALERT​

Multiple sites are now impersonating the Hodgdon Powder Company or our brands like Hodgdon, IMR, Winchester Smokeless Propellants, Accurate Powder or Ramshot.
Fraud Alert – Hodgdon Powder Company
And next to that is a link for more info

What can I say....they are telling the truth about no hazmat fee and it works when ordering online -- maybe you got an impersonator site??
Could it be that he skd about "black powder " hey do not sell real black powder. Only substitute powder is on their site.

Back