• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum Woodswalk get together at Friendship spring shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another wish of good luck to you all. I can't make again this Spring but I hope y'all have a great time and that the weather shines on y'all. :thumbsup: I hope someone brings a camera! :thumbsup:

1sgt is heading home with the plate once again! We all had a great day.

PhotoJun1444802PM_zpsc852734d.jpg

and here is the dreaded "company feather" at least 4 of us hit it without cutting it in half.

PhotoJun1444852PM_zpsf639d829.jpg

Congrats to 1st Sgt. again, I'm glad you guys had a great day of shooting. Thanks for posting Barry :thumbsup:

Thank you for posting the pic.
Glad to see and read you had a good time.

Silex

Congrats Elmer :thumbsup: I see nothing's changed since the last time we shot. Hope to see every one in the fall.

PhotoJun1444852PM_zpsf639d829.jpg

This feather is now in the possession of grzrob who may, or may not, wear it (not so) proudly in his hat as the new traveling trophy for the member who scored the worst on the forum woodswalk. :haha: Grizz hopes to pass this trophy along at the fall shoot.

It was good to see all of you. Wish i had got in on the shoot. I was really disorganized when I got there trying to register and still look around at all the goodies before closing time. I can vouch for the tricky little feather i tried an orange one on Monday and its still on the board fully intact. I did cut the card though.

congratulations 1sgt! always fine shooting to win the forum trophy! too bad i couldn't make it this time. maybe in the fall for a quick trip. we'll see how work goes this summer.

Good lord willing the red feather will be there at the fall shoot. If I can't make it I will mail it to Jethro so he can present the feather to the next poor soul!

Latest posts

Back