• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Foggy morning gobbler!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Congradulations on a fine Tom.Well written story of your adventure. :hatsoff: Griz

Good luck pappy. :thumbsup:

Spence, thanks...So happy he wore more white and blue upon his head and neck, as more red may have clashed with my truck. :wink:

Thanks juice jaws.

az, thanks! Yep, that's been known to happen. :doh:

Thanks harleysboss!

How-do Mr. smo! They surely were swarming and I was queen bee for awhile. :shocked2:

Thank you nhmoose.

Hey Brit', yep, makes a lad feel quite sneaky when it works out!

Ron, thanks Sir. Congrats to you as well. :bow:

Thanks Hairy Clipper.

"Boilermaker", thanks, glad to have "shortened" your bus ride! :haha:

Paul, thanks for coming along.

Percy, I think you are right.

jrm, thanks bud. Good luck to you!

Thanks Darrin.

Greetings hanshi. Hope all is well! Thanks.

Deputy Dog, turkeys are a lot of fun for sure. If I may cast a vote, it's Spence in a landslide!!! Never tire of reading and rereading his writings. Thanks all the same. :thumbsup:

Spence, that photograph of the hen could have been taken in "my" thicket Wednesday morning. Same scene exactly. It makes me nervous just giving it a sideways glance. Heart beating fast you ask? I was in 100 yard dash territory! :shocked2:

Thanks much griz!

Good luck to all still hunting!!

Best regards and thanks for all the replies, Skychief :hatsoff:

Season opened middle of last week, cold and rainy. Havemt been out yet, been hitting the trout hard with the season opener having been just a 2 weeks before the turkey opener. Might try to get out tomorrow or Thursday. We'll see how I feel and what I wind up with for work hours.

Back