• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FNG

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Afternoon,

My name is Bill, My two smoke poles are a T/C percussion Renegade in .54 and a kit built Traditions flintlock Kentucky rifle in .45 that I build and swapped the OEM lock out with a L&R lock.

I reload quite a few deferent cartridges, but do to primer availability where I live I would like to learn to proficiently shoot my Flintlock so that I may keep on shooting.
I cast my own lead RBs for both of my muzzleloaders as well as Mini balls for the .54. I have also started making my own real black powder with some success for my Flintlock.

I plan on competing in the monthly shooting contests found in this forum with my flintlock and some day take a deer or two with it.

Thank you for having me!

Top is my T/C .54 and the bottom in the Kentucky rifle I assembled from a kit.
Both muzzle loaders.jpg

Afternoon,

My name is Bill, My two smoke poles are a T/C percussion Renegade in .54 and a kit built Traditions flintlock Kentucky rifle in .45 that I build and swapped the OEM lock out with a L&R lock.

I reload quite a few deferent cartridges, but do to primer availability where I live I would like to learn to proficiently shoot my Flintlock so that I may keep on shooting.
I cast my own lead RBs for both of my muzzleloaders as well as Mini balls for the .54. I have also started making my own real black powder with some success for my Flintlock.

I plan on competing in the monthly shooting contests found in this forum with my flintlock and some day take a deer or two with it.

Thank you for having me!

Top is my T/C .54 and the bottom in the Kentucky rifle I assembled from a kit.
View attachment 278519
welcome from north carolina

Whats your call? I am on 20m often, I also fill in when needed on 14.300 MMSN
WY7RP. I've listened in on that net on occasion.

Mostly work mobile in the winter. Still trying to figure the antenna situation since moving to the Vail Valley. In the summer I have a station at my Wyoming property.

Back