• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FL Man - Stalker/Lurker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's with the title, Stalker/Lurker ? I hope that's not more hobbies.
Lol, that's just to say that I've been watching this site, reading post, learning and getting to know members for a while before deciding to join, participate, post and buy and sell Etc...
My compulsions such as the desire to have two of everything in case one breaks or I need to share, should be more of a concern than any lurking or stalking I may do! ;p

Welcome from west central O-hi-ho. Lived in FL, mostly north of WPB, for 40+ years. Thinking seriously of western NC. Getting old, tho - 79 in Sept.
glad to have you here, Dan.
Understood, I currently live in Suburbia in the Gated (HOA) Hell Owners Association. I think I want to retire in the Ozarks. It's getting close to time to go off grid and back to where we came from anyway.

Lol, that's just to say that I've been watching this site, reading post, learning and getting to know members for a while before deciding to join, participate, post and buy and sell Etc...
My compulsions such as the desire to have two of everything in case one breaks or I need to share, should be more of a concern than any lurking or stalking I may do! ;p
Ŵelcome from "way-up-North" Tallahassee!
Also, after 40+ years as a mental healrth counselor, I can say we DO have some meds that are helpful with your "two-of-everything" issue...! 🤠

Welcome from Atlanta GA! I also like to shoot originals from 18th and 19th century.

Attachments

• IMG_1744 ger.JPG
    IMG_1744 ger.JPG
    642.7 KB · Views: 0
Fort Myers, FL.
Not many BP people down here. All modern cartridge stuff. I have several T/C Hawken's (.45, .50 & .54) a Renegade .56SB and .45 Patriot pistol... All Cappers. I am currently converting second .50 to a Flinter. Cannot find breech plugs so looking for OEM a touch hole barrel.
Recently I am into the more high end rifles and very old vintage stuff like Tower Bess's. May end up getting a Kibler Woodsrunner or Colonial.
Name is Dan.
Loxahatchee here. There are some good original MLs that show up at the Fort Myers Antique Arms Show.

Back