• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First time to the forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lenny McGee

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Greetings from Central Florida, I was very happy to find this site. Look forward to conversing with all of you.

Welcome to the gang. got a few Florida folks here already. If you don't have a long history in our favorite addiction, I'd recommend reading the forum areas of interest to you and jumping in with questions you may have . Just remember to have fun! :thumbsup:

welcome into the fold ... there is a huge wealth of knowledge here - wish I'd had this resource when I got interested in the sport!

make good smoke! :grin:

Welcome friend, I was just in your area--sister lives in Tarpon, spgs. Great state AND great fishing....Tom

Back