• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

first muzzleloader kill

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homerdave

32 Cal.
Reaction score
took my boy out chasing snowshoes today and we got 3 each, i got mine with my .32 crockett.
that PRB did a lot more damage than i thought it would :doh: , i think i will load down from 40 gr to 25 next time :grin:

Sounds like fun. :thumbsup:
I usta use 20 grains in my Crockett for squirrels. Worked real good.

Damn, good for you. :thumbsup: Been laying here trying to think of the last time I seen a snowshoe...and I believe it was the late 70's in Vermont one of the guys shot one during deer camp. By that time they were pretty much gone here.

when my boy was born i remember thinking that the next time hares were up i would have a 9 year old boy to hunt with. :grin:
life couldn't be better!! ('course he needs a smokepole of his own, eh?)

homerdave said:
took my boy out chasing snowshoes today and we got 3 each, i got mine with my .32 crockett.
that PRB did a lot more damage than i thought it would :doh: , i think i will load down from 40 gr to 25 next time :grin:

Sorry? Iguess you were hunting at squirrels?

If so Waidmanns Heil to your son and you!

Regards

Kirrmeister

25 grains will still make a mess out of a bunny.I envy you the rabbits are almost extinct here. Larry

Latest posts

Back