• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fighting illness with Bessy.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Britsmoothie,

We have had the same flu' bug.
Mother, (92) succumbed to it just before Christmas. We still feel ropy with it even now.

Pigeon pie!

I used to love a pigeon pie made with breast meat from woodies. Still miss seeing and hearing them. Been out of the country 34 years now!

Best,
Richard.

RJDH said:
Britsmoothie,

We have had the same flu' bug.
Mother, (92) succumbed to it just before Christmas. We still feel ropy with it even now.

Pigeon pie!

I used to love a pigeon pie made with breast meat from woodies. Still miss seeing and hearing them. Been out of the country 34 years now!

Best,
Richard.
Sincere condolences Richard. A great age indeed.

Thank you.

B.

Thanks for the kind words chaps, very nice of you!

Could someone point me in the direction for finding how to post pictures? Can't see it and have looked at most of these forums.

Best regards,
Richard.

You have to have the image on a third party photo hosting site that isn't stuck up like photobucket has been recently first you'll need to copy the url from the image location

Then just above your text box for making a new post there are some little blue squares one has a mountain/pyramid and little sun and the sky on it click that and paste your url there then preview post to make sure it works

You may have to open the image in a new tab to copy the url it has to be the images url and not just the page the image is on

pictures

You can also just type the brackets and everything out yourself and paste the url between them like above either works but clicking the icon is easier

There are several threads on pic posting scattered all over the forum. Upload photos to a hosting website like Imgur and resize them to 800. Copy the BBCODE and paste it where you want it in your reply.

Back