• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fears Deadly Deer Disease Could Infect Humans

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have so damn many deer here in Southwest Florida in the area where I live in, the herd needs to be culled.

I won't go more than 30 mph at night on the road I live on on my motorcycle. They have to be the dumbest animals on the planet. Sit there and watch you coming for a country mile and then bolt right out in front of you.

Bad enough hitting one in a car but if you hit one on a bike your ride just turned into a slide.

We have so damn many deer here in Southwest Florida in the area where I live in, the herd needs to be culled.

Wildlife biologist concur that the explosion of the whitetail population is exacerbating the spread of CWD.

I have 15-20 in my yard every night, and I live in town. We get more ticks & chiggers in the yard now.

Wildlife biologist concur that the explosion of the whitetail population is exacerbating the spread of CWD.

I have 15-20 in my yard every night, and I live in town. We get more ticks & chiggers in the yard now.
Likely brought in by people feeding them or feeding birds, which feeds deer. We have the same thing here. Anti hunter type that feed the deer, then they take pics of them through their windows and post on social media for everyone to comment on. Puke

I am making no claims but can tell you that a few years ago I was able to speak with a biologist with our DNR, At the end of November. At that time they had stopped taking samples in our area as they had found "0" positive tests for CWD. 3 months later, the State announced 8 new found cases of CWD in my county alone, just in time for Federal funding to fight CWD in effected states. So yes I find it interesting that we find 8 cases after they stop testing in our area, but just in time for Federal Funding. Just food for thought.

Latest posts

Back