• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Farmer's Day Flintlock Display

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmutarelli

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Matt Here. Lots of good old Americana at the Farmers Day Celebration in Robbins NC. I brought my copy of the Kennedy Rifle, Kennedys were made there during the revolution and 1812. I set up my bench and was working on my Chamber's Lancaster Rifle. Lots of nice people stopped by and asked questions. The town didn't charge me for the booth because I was demonstrating a trade. I want to add pics of the event? How do I do that?

Please post pictures of your Kennedy rifle. I have a buttstock of a Kennedy Rifle and I want to see more pictures of Kennedy rifles so I know how to proceed on my build.

PM me for my email if you can't figure out how to post pictures.

Hey,

Matt here. Sorry It's taken me so long to reply. Busy this time of year. I have some pics on my linkedin page. Search Matthew Mutarelli and I should come up no problem. How do I post pics?

MM

Hey,

Matt here. Sorry It's taken me so long to reply. Busy this time of year. I have some pics on my linkedin page. Search Matthew Mutarelli and I should come up no problem. How do I post pics?

MM
Please post pictures of your Kennedy rifle. I have a buttstock of a Kennedy Rifle and I want to see more pictures of Kennedy rifles so I know how to proceed on my build.

PM me for my email if you can't figure out how to post pictures.
Hey, Here are some pics both original and my copy

Attachments

• Ken toe line.JPG
    Ken toe line.JPG
    302.1 KB · Views: 84
  • ken toe plate (2).JPG
    ken toe plate (2).JPG
    333.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Ken toe plate.JPG
    Ken toe plate.JPG
    330.5 KB · Views: 89
  • MCC rifle stock  (2).JPG