• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Extras for my Napoleon half scale I made

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
Balls are cast iron milling balls

Attachments

• C1A2C394-44F1-477C-844C-10EF3D0C4498.jpeg
    C1A2C394-44F1-477C-844C-10EF3D0C4498.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 35F8A461-A32A-457F-A8BE-0219AE4F58C9.jpeg
    35F8A461-A32A-457F-A8BE-0219AE4F58C9.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 080E92DF-1734-4D14-AD2B-58521079A9FB.jpeg
    080E92DF-1734-4D14-AD2B-58521079A9FB.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
My bore is 2 1/4”, balls are 2 1/2”. They just display because… it keeps some kid from rolling one down the bore and getting stuck. I just shoot English muffins and hotdog buns down range
PS. I was that kind of jerk kid that would do that so..I’m sure there is a current more up to date jerk kid out there

These kids today wouldn't have any interest in something cool, like a cannon. If it doesn't have buttons and a screen they don't even bat an eyelash. I'd like to throw those kids on Gilligan's Island for a week with no cell phones and computers or TV. Go back in three days and see how many of them are left.

These kids today wouldn't have any interest in something cool, like a cannon. If it doesn't have buttons and a screen they don't even bat an eyelash. I'd like to throw those kids on Gilligan's Island for a week with no cell phones and computers or TV. Go back in three days and see how many of them are left.
sadly i agree with you for sure

You ever read The Lord of The Flies? That's what would happen. Awesome cannon.

I disagree about the lack of interest. FYI, 1 inch bore so comparable to most little swivel guns only he is a lot closer!
20230205_135409.jpg

IMG_2023-07-11-10-51-49-456.jpg

Latest posts

Back