• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

English Game Rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feltwad

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Enclosed is a image of restored English percussion game rifles plus a Jaeger rifle .Most are what are known has park rifles with some larger ones for deer stalking on the hill the bores vary from those for a round ball and two which are for the belted ball
Feltwad
100_5007.JPG

I had one made by Westley Richards. 16 bore. Light as a feather, murder off the bench.

Good stuff.
Interesting rear sight position differences.
2nd from bottom might be my choice.
Thanks

Last edited:
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, I love those English sporting rifles. Second from top and second from bottom are my favorites of that group. Beautiful rifles @Feltwad !

The rifle second from the bottom is a very small calibre what I would say is a pea rifle or a fore runner to a rook rifle enclose is a close up image
Feltwad
100_5018.JPG
100_4854.JPG

Last edited:
Enclosed is a image of restored English percussion game rifles plus a Jaeger rifle .Most are what are known has park rifles with some larger ones for deer stalking on the hill the bores vary from those for a round ball and two which are for the belted ball
FeltwadView attachment 237141
Those are beauties Feltwad, we have similar tastes in English & European firearms :thumb:

Latest posts

Back