• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dixon's Muzzleloading Shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RiverRat said:
...There is a smoothbore hanging in the back with a orgional doglock! He wants $2400 for it..... :hmm:

I saw that there, Jerry! ...AFTER I had already ordered a 12 ga. club butt fowler with dog lock from a builder (which is supposed to be ready in 2 more months!). I think the one you're referring to is a 20 ga. anyway and mine will only set me back for half of that price.

Godspeed :hatsoff:

:shocked2: Sounds like pure ML-heaven.
Unfortunately we have nothing like that here in germany. :(

Seeking Trad Deer said:
My sister was born in Augsburg, Germany. To give you an idea, you walk through his shop and there are the usual production guns in racks but as you look up over your head there are hundreds of beautiful custom made guns everywhere. Back of the store has wood and barrels for making your own, there is every accessory a guy could want, knife making stuff, colonial stuff, etc. Give em a call if you want something special. :winking:

Cardspliter, just to let you know the first Sunday in April is Palm Sunday, NOT Easter! So if you're still up for a little ride, shoot me an e-mail to [email protected] :) .

The April shoot will be a regular target shoot consisting of a pistol shoot: paper targets, 25 yds, single shot, revolvers and them fancy carrrtridge revolvers all shoot at the same time. Usually I do 5 sighters, then shoot 10 balls for score. I use my Walker & 50 gr. 3F makes a nice BOOOOM :shocked2: :rotf: .

Then the smoothies get their turn at 25 yds.: sighters & 5 shots for score.

Then we move back to 50 yds. for another 5 shots for the smoothies. Then the rifles get a crack at it: sighters, then 5 shots for score at 50 yds. Then we move back to 100 yds. and shoot sighters for rifles only, then another 10 shots for score.

The BP League starts promply at 9:00 am and usually finishes-up before 2:00, sometimes earlier, depending upon the weather.

Also, did you know that there is a BP club that shoots up by you in Vernon, just north of the Vernon Inn? Andy and I shot their club gong shoot the end of last month and had a wonderfull time! I got a lucky hit with the Walker on the 135 yd. gong...turned a couple of heads for sure :) . Probably couldn't do it again if you paid me! :haha: .

Hope to talk to you soon, will exchange phone info with the e-mail. All the best, Dave

Latest posts

Back