• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Deer Creek

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tx50cal

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I need some parts for a CVA rifle. Does anyone have contact info for Deer Creek?

Deer Creek Products,P.O BOX,246,Waldron INDIANA 46182.Ph.765-525-6181.That's it.Griz

The folks who own Deer Creek now are not the same folks that owned it for years. I talked to them on the phone about 6 or 8 months ago and they did not seem to sure of what they had in stock.

You might be right but I know there are several different Deer Creek places that are not the one we muzzleloaders want.

One of them is somewhere in Florida.

The good one is at

Deer Creek Products
6989 E Michigan Rd
Waldron, IN 46182

(765) 525-6181

I stopped in there a year ago. Walked out of there with some great deals. The place is not really well marked and drove past it 3 times before I finally walked in and found I was at the correct location. It was well worth my time to stop. Greg. :)

That's the one I'm referring to. The new owner's are bringing the business into the 21st century. They even have a web site now at deercreekproducts.net

Not saying they are not a good outfit, just not the same people many of us have dealt with over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back