• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Deer Creek

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bolink654

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I hear they dont have a website or email, just a phone number.

But do they have a catalog? And is it free?

They do have a catalog albeit not a very good one.They put one in the pistol kit I got from them.I can't see 'em chargin' for it but I'm sure a phone call would clear it up.Seem like real nice people.

Sorry,I didn't have the catalog in front of me at the time of the first post.It really isn't that bad I guess.Pictures are pretty rough.Phone number is 765-525-6181.

Howdy,
Yep, Deer Creek may not have a pretty catalog, but they make up for it in service. Gook Folks to buy from if you need something. AND, they are the only place that I can get all the parts needed for the Armi San Marco blackpowder revolvers. Yes, I have tried every other supplier that I could find in the past two years. I ordered parts for a Walker, Pocket Remington, 1860, and 1849, they had everything I needed and I got them within a week. But I live in Indiana also.
Good Folks. :bow:
Lee

Happy New Year All!!!!
I have dealt with Deer Creek a lot, all I can say is good things. Talk about service, I live in Alabama and three Days is Max wait on orders. The catalog is no frills if an item is so so, they tell you up front. No backorders from these people. IMHO

I'll add my 2 cents. I dealt with them the last time 2 months ago. Very nice folks and strait forward. My understanding is they are very small meaning 2! However you wouldn't know it by the way they treat their customers.

Back