• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Daughter's guns have been stolen

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpjson

40 Cal.
Reaction score
It has been some time since I last posted, I have been dealing with some health issues these past few years.

Recently, my daughter's guns have been stolen in Washington state. She has asked me If I could find her a used Kentucky long rifle at a reasonable price, so I have turned to The Muzzleloading Forum which has been so helpful over the years.

Thanks

It has been some time since I last posted, I have been dealing with some health issues these past few years.

Recently, my daughter's guns have been stolen in Washington state. She has asked me If I could find her a used Kentucky long rifle at a reasonable price, so I have turned to The Muzzleloading Forum which has been so helpful over the years.

Thanks
Sorry to hear about your daughter's loss and your health problems.
What would a "reasonable price" be?

Sorry to hear about your health issues and your daughters loss.
There's a guy who has just posted a Pennsylvania rifle for sale. Percussion, CVA. It looks to be in decent shape. He's not asking very much for it.
Check the for sale section here.

Sorry to hear about your daughter's loss and your health problems.
What would a "reasonable price" be?
Reasonable depends upon the seller or buyer, doesn't it. 3 to 4 hundred dollars. If a good rifle was a bit more, I could help a bit.

Thanks
You didn't give a perfered caliber. Will any caliber be OK with your daughter?

By the way, I'm moving this thread to the Classified Firearms for sale with a WANTED heading. It is against the forum rules to as to buy, sell or trade outside the classified ad sections.

I have a brand new 50 cal Traditions Kentucky flintlock rifle. It’s never been shot, I haven’t even cleaned the factory grease out of the barrel. The only thing I’ve done with it is test out the lock with a flint. I can do $300 plus shipping. Pm me if interested.

Thanks,
Dave

You didn't give a perfered caliber. Will any caliber be OK with your daughter?

By the way, I'm moving this thread to the Classified Firearms for sale with a WANTED heading. It is against the forum rules to as to buy, sell or trade outside the classified ad sections.
OK it has been a while. We both shoot mostly 50 cal so we can switch stuff back and forth. Forgot how much I enjoyed this site. Thanks

Is there a way to identify those stolen guns? I hate thieves wit ha passion.
when I redid the stock I embedded an Indian Head penny in the stock, but in Washington it sounds unlikely he will be able to pawn them, same with northern Idaho.

Latest posts

Back