• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Could Use Some Help w/Parts and Identification

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, gentlemen,

I have two black powder revolvers from my late father's collection. Both of them have issues. My son has broken them down and on the first one (small one), needs a cylinder stock bolt, hand, and hammer. It appears to be a 1976 P. Bondini. The larger one needs a cylinder stop bolt and cylinder stop spring. I could also use a hand as it's a little worn. We don't know who the manufacturer is on the second one (longer one) but it shows to be a 1998 with a "M" as the manufacturer's mark.

I know they probably are not worth much time and effort but since they have a history in the family, we'd like to get them in good working order to pass down with other guns.

Does anyone know where I can get the parts we are after? My son and I have both researched and have come up with nothing. We have had no luck finding other manufacturers for the P Bondini.

Any help, is much appreciated.

Black Powder Pistols.jpeg

Pietta or Uberti are probably the actual makers and that's where you'll find parts. Google and you will find a souce.

Thank you, I will look into that further. I did find a post from some site yesterday that indicated that the Pietta parts wouldn't work in the Bondini but that was a very old post. I will also see what I can find on the Uberti. Thanks for this lead.

Thank you, I will look into that further. I did find a post from some site yesterday that indicated that the Pietta parts wouldn't work in the Bondini but that was a very old post. I will also see what I can find on the Uberti. Thanks for this lead.
These are old enough there will be some hand fitting involved.

Thank you, I have emails into both Uberti and Pietta to see if any of the parts will work. I was not able to find out anything about the P Bondini online.

Hopefully one of those two will work.

Hello, gentlemen,

I have two black powder revolvers from my late father's collection. Both of them have issues. My son has broken them down and on the first one (small one), needs a cylinder stock bolt, hand, and hammer. It appears to be a 1976 P. Bondini. The larger one needs a cylinder stop bolt and cylinder stop spring. I could also use a hand as it's a little worn. We don't know who the manufacturer is on the second one (longer one) but it shows to be a 1998 with a "M" as the manufacturer's mark.

I know they probably are not worth much time and effort but since they have a history in the family, we'd like to get them in good working order to pass down with other guns.

Does anyone know where I can get the parts we are after? My son and I have both researched and have come up with nothing. We have had no luck finding other manufacturers for the P Bondini.

Any help, is much appreciated.

View attachment 281300
Sometimes you can get lucky and Numrich Arms will have what you need

Arni San Marco.....?
ASM was another major maker.
Uberti
Pietta
ASM

There were more but these were the big 3 for a little while.

Like mike says, there is going to be a lot of hand fitting.

Back