• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CO2 load discharger

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirrmeister said:
Only like plopp I guess!

Oh no...it comes out with a lot of authority...you definitely need to treat the muzzle as if you were firing the muzzleloader...it can blow a ball through a garage door, a car window, etc...would really hurt someone

So with a discharger you can make a "Windbüchse" out of your ML :wink:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Actually I did not really see it very well ... I was on the range between some dozen other shooters, so I simply pointed the gun in the direction of the targets when I blew that ball out... A very short blast with the CO2 discharger gave a jetlike 'mist' out of the barrel that extended aut for about a yard. I guess it was condensation from the escaping gass...
Afterwards I tried to find the bullet but i did not find it in the grass.
I was amazed how easy and quickly it worked, and I only had to swab the barrel and load again for the next shot.

The ball comes out with authority. At my range, we've got 2X4 frames with sturdy plastic sheeting on them to staple your targets to. The closest line is 25 yards. When I've shot a ball out with the CO2 discharger, the ball comes out fast enough to fly downrange and hit the 25 yard target with a loud "whack!"

Back