• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Cased queen Ann pistols new price. Pair or single

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pair of Queen Ann pistols. Started out as standard pedersoli guns and have been altered and embellished by Steve krolick. 50 caliber smoothbore. Locks spark great. Some handling marks on them. Wood crack at the lock bolts. Nice. Relief engraving. Engraved on barrel. Barrel screw off. Braintan ball bag, flint case. Handmade cherry case. Locks well. 1600$. Shipped in the 48. Pm for Questions or more info . Thanks. Rick

Attachments

• IMG_4001.jpeg
    IMG_4001.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3977.jpeg
    IMG_3977.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3978.jpeg
    IMG_3978.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3979.jpeg
    IMG_3979.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3982.jpeg
    IMG_3982.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3981.jpeg
    IMG_3981.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3980.jpeg
    IMG_3980.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3983.jpeg
    IMG_3983.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
My first thought was pendersoli but pendersoli doesn't have a turn off barrel. Or at least every one I've seen didn't. What's their story, embellished pendersoli with new barrels?

Reply to both yes I believe they are pedersoli. Altered by Steve krolick. And embellished. As far as the engraving. Locks tuned. I don’t really want to separate. But if no one person is interested in the case pair. But I can find a couple people that would like one. For what ever reason. Then I would sell. Working on funds for a Canada fishing trip. In my new retired from a local Gov job way of life.

Pair of Queen Ann pistols. Started out as standard pedersoli guns and have been altered and embellished by Steve krolick. 50 caliber smoothbore. Locks spark great. Some handling marks on them. Wood crack at the lock bolts. Nice. Relief engraving. Engraved on barrel. Barrel screw off. Braintan ball bag, flint case. Handmade cherry case. Locks well. 1600$. Shipped in the 48. Pm for Questions or more info . Thanks. Rick
I remember Steve in the late 1970's at the local Rendezvous. He had a matchlock he made and later on Hall carbines he made. This was many many years before "the Rifle Shop ".Great looking pistols!

Back