• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Can hardly wait for the Eastern (EPR)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Heart

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I sent a Pre-registration Form in this week for my wife, nephew and myself. I am looking forward to October and the EPR in Ohio. :thumbsup:

It is 2 months away - and I can hardly wait!

Big Heart,
Glad to hear that some one is going to the EPR. My family and I went to the Old North West in Ohio and not many came. Maybe I'll look you up.
mrbortlein

well, hope ya have a great time! we went to the n'eastern...ummm, great shootin program! attendence was way way down...and there mighta been 5 sutlers there..but it was announced late,,(feb) and it wasn't the usual week it always is...least i hope thats why !! hope the eastern does good! tooo far fer me to go..and way tooo late (and too close to huntin season!!!)

Attendance was down this year at the old northwest, but the people that did come had a good time considering the rain and bug bites. In 16 years of rendezous I never got as bit up as I did at this years old north west. I hope things will be beter at the Eastern. I'll be there with my popcorn popper and ice cream frezzer. Hope to meet you there. Ramrod.

We will have the Scottish St. Andrews Cross flag flying over our camp. Look us up and sit and jaw a spell.

Two weeks away!!! Chompin at the bit now! We are planning to be in camp on thursday before it starts.

Three days till we leave for Ohio! Renndezzzvoussss!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

We shall see ya there! Watch yer topknot on the road.

Trailer is packed, and the truck is waiting for the food,coolers,cider, guns and bow. Leaving in the mourning if it isn't raining . I'll be going through Berlin to get some Cheese. See you there!

you all have a great time! good weather to ya! wish it weren't so far,,AND SO LATE.... gees,,hunting season! have fun, take care! :thumbsup:

We're heading out around 11 in the morning. Just wainting for time to hurry up.
mrbortlein

We just came in from packing the last stuff into the truck and trailer. It looks to be about a 6 hour drive for us so we are leaving as early as we can get going in the morning. Gotta stop somewhere and get a few food items - we should roll in mid-afternoon.

Yee hawwww!!!! It is finally here! :grin:

See y'all soon!

:hatsoff:

Back