• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Cabela"s Pietta 1862 Pocket Police Half-Flute Cyl. 36 Cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard66

40 Cal
Reaction score
For Sale: Pietta1862 Pocket Police Half Flute cylinder 36 Cal. sold by Cabela's.

To save some discussion, Piettas's 1862 Pocket Police is nothing more than an 1861 Navy with a 5.5" barrel and a half fluted cylinder. It isn't a true pocket revolver. Basically it's the same size as a '51 Navy.

This one has never been fired. Comes with a somewhat beat up box. No nicks or handling marks that I can see.

$200.00 plus $15.00 shipping, insured with tracking.

I only accept PayPal Friends & Family.

Not looking for any trades at this time.

Thanks for taking a look!

Ray

Attachments

• Pol1.jpg
    Pol1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 103
  • Pol2.jpg
    Pol2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Pol3.jpg
    Pol3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Pol4.jpg
    Pol4.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Pol5.jpg
    Pol5.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Pol6.jpg
    Pol6.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Pol7.jpg
    Pol7.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Pol8.jpg
    Pol8.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 90
Could you tell me what the numbers or letters are in the Box on the right side of the frame by the Proof marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back