• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

bullet moulds.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudd turtle

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Just the other day I heard some news about Mr Ray Rapine. Do any of you know if Rapine bullet mould is still in business and has Ray Rapine passed on. Thanks for any information. Mudd turtle.

He is still among us; I heard that he is taking a break. Perhaps someone else can fill us in.

Ray announced last Fall that he was closing his mold making business as of Dec. 31, 2009. If he has plans to re-open, its not been announced here. I am assuming that the business is closed.

I ordered three bag moulds from Ray earlier this year. A couple of weeks ago he called to say he had them ready to ship. They arrived a few days later.

Richard/Ga.

Back