• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Buffalo hunter/ camp knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

If your persona is a Mountain Man who contracted as a Buffalo hunter with the HBC in the late 1700’s or early 1800’s and if you show up at Rendezvous’ wearing a Buffalo robe, Mountain Man hat, with a pistol stuffed in your sash, then this IS the knife you need to be sportin’.

The price is $200.00 shipped and insured priority mail.

This carefully reproduced Buffalo knife has a razor sharp 6-1/2” long high carbon steel blade. The blade is 1-1/4” inch wide by 3/32” thick. The overall length is 10-3/8”. It’s not a little knife. The blade has been aged to look 250+ years old. It’s carbon steel so it WILL rust!

The handle is very nice Curly Ash with great grain, that’s held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins The handle is sanded, polished, and waxed for years of service.

The Mountain Man style sheath is made of 5 oz. tooling hide. It’s been dyed Light Brown and waxed. It has the traditional “X” stitching along the edge with a second line of stitching along the inner edge of the wide welt. The sheath has a 2-1/2” belt slot.

The sheath is signed and dated and has my Two Feathers logo stamped in it.

You should grab this one.

If you’re interested PM me here. I take PayPal, MO’s and checks.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Buffalo knife 001.JPG
    Buffalo knife 001.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Buffalo knife 002.JPG
    Buffalo knife 002.JPG
    437.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo knife 003.JPG
    Buffalo knife 003.JPG
    447 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo knife 004.JPG
    Buffalo knife 004.JPG
    462.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo knife 005.JPG
    Buffalo knife 005.JPG
    439.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo knife 006.JPG
    Buffalo knife 006.JPG
    374.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo knife 008.JPG
    Buffalo knife 008.JPG
    430.5 KB · Views: 0
No hate intended. Why is it so rusty?
I couldn't use something that rusty.

For anyone concerned about the rust on this knife, it's gone. I left the forge/heat treat scale. It's still razor sharp, but rust free. 👍
Here's the updated photos of my Buffalo skinner/camp knife, just to put your mind at ease.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Buffalo skinner photo updates 11-15-2023 001.JPG
    Buffalo skinner photo updates 11-15-2023 001.JPG
    465 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo skinner photo updates 11-15-2023 002.JPG
    Buffalo skinner photo updates 11-15-2023 002.JPG
    430.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo skinner photo updates 11-15-2023 003.JPG
    Buffalo skinner photo updates 11-15-2023 003.JPG
    405.9 KB · Views: 0
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

If your persona is a Mountain Man who contracted as a Buffalo hunter with the HBC in the late 1700’s or early 1800’s and if you show up at Rendezvous’ wearing a Buffalo robe, Mountain Man hat, with a pistol stuffed in your sash, then this IS the knife you need to be sportin’.

The price is $200.00 shipped and insured priority mail.

This carefully reproduced Buffalo knife has a razor sharp 6-1/2” long high carbon steel blade. The blade is 1-1/4” inch wide by 3/32” thick. The overall length is 10-3/8”. It’s not a little knife. The blade has been aged to look 250+ years old. It’s carbon steel so it WILL rust!

The handle is very nice Curly Ash with great grain, that’s held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins The handle is sanded, polished, and waxed for years of service.

The Mountain Man style sheath is made of 5 oz. tooling hide. It’s been dyed Light Brown and waxed. It has the traditional “X” stitching along the edge with a second line of stitching along the inner edge of the wide welt. The sheath has a 2-1/2” belt slot.

The sheath is signed and dated and has my Two Feathers logo stamped in it.

You should grab this one.

If you’re interested PM me here. I take PayPal, MO’s and checks.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:
Two Feathers

I make my own so I'm not in the "market" right now, andI will say..., that's pretty nice, fur sure. LOVE the small rivets

LD

I have one of the buff knives by two fathers and is is an excellent all around hunting knife. I plum browned mine and it looks sweet. I found it to be a pretty good throwing knife as well to my surprise.

I have one of the buff knives by two fathers and is is an excellent all around hunting knife. I plum browned mine and it looks sweet. I found it to be a pretty good throwing knife as well to my surprise.
Ballshooter:
Thank you for the promo. Glad you still like it.
Happy Thanksgiving.
God bless:
Two Feathers

While I certainly don't condone throwing knives, (UNLESS that's their intended purpose), it's nice to know that mine will hold up to it. Just one more reason to own a Two Feathers knife.:~))) It will also become your favorite hunting/Rondy knife. 57 years of experience in each knife.
Blessings:
Two Feathers

This one is even more tempting than the Red handled scalper. Someone hurry up and save me from this one!

This one is even more tempting than the Red handled scalper. Someone hurry up and save me from this one!
Wounded Fox:
Thank ya'. kindly again. From the rate of my sales, I may not be making many more knives? It looks like the only money is in my pan primers? I hate to see 57 years come to an end, but it's all about demand.
Merry Christmas.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
There's a lot of nice comments on this knife but no buyers. How did all the Scrooges end up here? :dunno: :rolleyes:
Thank you to the commenters.
Merry Christmas.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back