• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Brand New in box 2023 model Uberti 1860 Army Fluted Cylinder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sound Tribe

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have a brand new in box, never fired, 2023 model Uberti 1860 Army with the fluted cylinder. This gun has a great finish, it still has the internal factory oils in it, all I've done was take it out of the box for the pictures. The case hardening looks amazing and pictures don't really do it justice. It's also setup in the military style to fit a shoulder stock and resembles the first batch of fluted 1860s that Colt sent to Texas and were used by the Confederates. The gun cycles great and the action is smooth and locks up well and that's with the factory oils still in it. It's proofmarked "23" as you can see in pictures to show it's been manufactured recently in 2023.

The gun comes with the original box, manual, etc just as if you purchased it new from any retailer. I will take $400 SHIPPED

Possibly open to trades
cash can be added depending on what you have... my list of wanted guns is probably too long, so send me PMs of what you have. Percussion only, revolvers, carbines, SxS shotguns, and some rifles (Sharps, TC Hawken/Cherokee/Seneca etc.)

copy.jpg

00.jpg

7.jpg
3.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Still for sale

Would really like to trade for a Sharps rifle...The 45 caliber sporting model would be ideal but a carbine model would be nice too. Also interested in an 1873 Cattleman, a Whitneyville or 3rd model Dragoon or possibly even a Walker. Cash will be added to equal the value and I also have a few other items that could be worked in to the trade that I will be posting for sale soon

Thinking about offering to pay for shipping! I will let this go for $405 shipped for as long as this message is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back