• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

bore lights

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've owned two of the tiny bore lights from O'Reilly and they are about as good as you can get. But when the batteries die replacements can cost as much or more than the original light WITH batteries. I'm considering a bore scope with screen at some point. They aren't that costly as such things go. Had a cheap bore scope but it was lost during our move. I recall it was only around $16 or so.

lots of those endoscopes advertise they are 5mm as was the one i bought off amazon a few years ago. mine measured 8mm out of the box but it still slides down the barrel of my .36 seneca.

Streamlight stylus reach....
20200720_081408.jpgThis little light is about the best I've found. You stick the LED end down the barrel a few inches and look around the cable. Fits in my .36 pretty good, but would be tight in a .32.

Good luck, shoot straight and God bless,
Rodd

They used to sell an acs. to a mini mag light that was a fire optic covered in black. Pull a nipple and it would thread through the patented breech to light the bore. When I was a dealer it was a got to device to take to auction viewings along with the bent clear optic plastics. Shine a light on them while looking down the bore. They cost around 99 cents each.

Back