• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Beretta O/U percussion shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have not seen this gun, was ask if interested. Was described as looked new 12 gauge. Can anyone give any info good or bad? How much do they usually bring in good shape? Faults or good points? Hooked breech? Thanks for any info good or bad.

Sir, what about take down for cleaning, are the barrels hooked breech? Locks easy to remove for cleaning? Thanks for any and all info. I have not looked at the gun or been quoted a price. I'm interested because of the quality of their modern guns.

The bottom barrel has a very long, crooked flash channel. A friend had to install a musket nipple in his lower barrel to keep from having misfires.
Others have had to do the same.

theoldredneck said:
Sir, what about take down for cleaning, are the barrels hooked breech? Locks easy to remove for cleaning? Thanks for any and all info. I have not looked at the gun or been quoted a price. I'm interested because of the quality of their modern guns.
Hooked breech. Cleaning is easy. Locks stay pretty clean.
Never ever had any ignition issues when cleaned with hot water.

Latest posts

Back