• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bad DVD transfer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonKenton

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I just got "Follow the River" which was a cable flick about 15 years ago with Sheryl Lee and Rene O'Connor. OK flick and based partly on real people and a real incident but the transfer bloweth mightily!! In any scene with fast action or many characters moving about the image becomes herky-jerky.

-Ray :barf:

-----I had a new DVD that did that and put it in and out of the machine-still didn't work so I dusted it very lightly with my Tee shirt tail---put it in the player and now it works just fine----- :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back