• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Avalon Forge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought from him in person at Ft. Frederick. He was an established sutler back in the 1990s and was at many of the events held there. I last saw him at the Market Fair but I haven't been in quite a number of years but I assume he still attends. His descriptions are accurate and his prices seem to be quite reasonable. Buy from him with no fear.

I have bought from him in person at Ft. Frederick. He was an established sutler back in the 1990s and was at many of the events held there. I last saw him at the Market Fair but I haven't been in quite a number of years but I assume he still attends. His descriptions are accurate and his prices seem to be quite reasonable. Buy from him with no fear.
Thanks for the response. I’ve been out of the loop for a while. And his prices seem very reasonable.
Thanks again

Update: After I saw this thread, I contacted John to order a couple of things. He said that some of them were not in stock, and he wasn’t going to order any more- having just turned 90, he’s looking to sell the business and retire. He still has some inventory, and is still an awesome vendor to deal with- I got the things he did have very quickly and still at reasonable prices.
Jay

Update: After I saw this thread, I contacted John to order a couple of things. He said that some of them were not in stock, and he wasn’t going to order any more- having just turned 90, he’s looking to sell the business and retire. He still has some inventory, and is still an awesome vendor to deal with- I got the things he did have very quickly and still at reasonable prices.
Jay
So his son isn't taking over the business then?

What state are they located in?

Back