• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Armi San Paolo 1860 Army revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I do use Slixshot nipples on my revolvers that see a lot of use, and I'm a big fan of them. Not sure if this revolver uses the Uberti thread pitch or the Pietta for the nipples. I'll have to try both styles and see if one of them works.
Good luck with the experiment. At least you'll have an extra set for your other revolvers when you finish testing which set works.

Got an identical unfired one residing in a case with accessories in the other room.
Now that's pretty cool! Are you the original owner?

This one that I have was advertised as "possibly unfired", but just about every reproduction revolver I've come across that is supposedly "unfired" has been most definitely fired, this one being no exception. It is in great shape, so it was well taken care of, but "unfired" it is not!

Back