• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any good BP shoppes in Atlanta?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Isrow

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Vacationing in Atlanta this week. Was wondering if there are any good BP shops or muzzleloader events in the area. I'll be in N. Atlanta suburbs from 6-26 til 7-2. Willing to travel a little, (if I can sneak away :grin: ).
Asked this same question a while ago and got a few responses I'll be checking out. Seeing if there's more out there.

Deer Creek on Fairground Rd. in Marietta is the best almost pure black powder gun shop that I have found. Unfortunately he had a sign that he would be closed for vacation till 7/5 starting this week. Lots of dust, great folks, can get parts to build anything in there and only one I have found that sells GOEX. Place just smells of gunshop. Most every other gun shop I have been in sells "modern or old military" weapons. Very little, maybe one each time of traditional BP firearms. Have not traveled much on the NE side of Atlanta if there is anything over there. I recommend Deer Creek it they are open for you to see.

Thats the only one I can think of down that way, I haven't been there in years.
There is a small bp shop up here in Dahlonega that has a few things.

Back