• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any #11 percussion caps to be had?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickt300

32 Cal
Reaction score
Down to 12 and that isn't enough. I would like to rectify this problem or I will be stuck using my Encore MZ which uses 209 primers.

Down to 12 and that isn't enough. I would like to rectify this problem or I will be stuck using my Encore MZ which uses 209 primers.
Might help if we knew where you were. CCI and RWS were in stock at Fort Chambers in Scotland PA on Friday. I've purchased from Back Creek in Winchester VA a couple of times too.

Texas, and I have noticed that blackpowder supplies seem more available up north.

Nah damn yankees are the ones who move south, gripe all the time yet stay. The ones who don't gripe all the time are not to be damned either. I'm from Idaho.

Bass Pro Garland and San Antonio just has some CCI #11 Magnums this past weekend. Cabela's Allen had them behind the counter. You can order to store also, and you can get an email when they are in-stock.

I tried several times but gave up and ordered a couple of nipples that took musket caps as I have several hundred of them.

Latest posts

Back