• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another noob

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPNOOB

32 Cal
Reaction score
hello there! I just fulfilled a long standing desire to own a BP revolver, and now I am here to learn at the feet of the masters! Be prepared, for soon I will return to ask the first of one million questions, some of which are sure to be maddeningly silly. You can call me BPNOOB or Erk

Welcome from AZ. On my brewing forum I created my name to be something_noob. Some years later, I thought better of it. Thankfully they let me change it.

hello there! I just fulfilled a long standing desire to own a BP revolver, and now I am here to learn at the feet of the masters! Be prepared, for soon I will return to ask the first of one million questions, some of which are sure to be maddeningly silly. You can call me BPNOOB or Erk
It's by asking that you'll get answers my friend! Welcome from Canada.

Back