• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Carolinian

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stump Sound

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just checking in say hello folks.

I have a keen interest in 18th century coastal southern urban militia; Tidewater VA, Edenton, New Bern, Beaufort, Wilmington, Port Brunswick, Georgetown, Charleston and Savannah. I hope it leads me too a group of authentic, campaign style living historians dedicated to the study of the lives, deeds and material culture of those men.

Paul B.

Hi Paul,

welcome to the forum. I know of a BP club just outside of Hubert on the coast called White Oak Longrifles. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I can give you their contact info.

Lancer

Paul,
Welcome to the MLF,glad to have you onboard.
Great to see someone signing on younger than
the age of my socks:rotf::rotf:Wish there
were more.Visit often and contribute when
you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Paul,
a big welcome from down on the Bay River. Looking forward to having you in the group. As they say, if you can't find it here then you probably don't need it.

bramble

Thanks everybody. I look forward to many pleasant years on this site and in this great hobby.

And GO PIRATES

ECar_2470.gif

Paul B.

Back