• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

air engraver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welafong1

36 Cal.
Reaction score
here is my #2 try at makeing an engraver its far from done but works i have some ideas that i think will work for me this time around.i could not control the sart up but know i know off a better way that has not been tryed before its so simple.i will try this ouit this week mean while my frend think he,s got even a better idea than i do

http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/vv314/welafong1/
thank for yoir ear
Richard Westerfoeld

Last edited by a moderator:
hi
i am not going to post any moveing pictures sorry there are to many who would to copy it or buy the the rights to it .it is not ready to go to market i dont know what i am going to do with it i might make them .or i might put the plans on the web or utube it has coast me about $75.00 in parts so far. less the compresser not the machine labor.i started this out to be coast cuting engraver just to see if it could be done so far so good i will keep youes posted
Richard Westerfield

Can't tell much of anything from your photograph. It certainly isn't the only air engraver on the market and you will need to streamline it a good bit before you could even think about competing with the others out there. The market for engraving tools is not exactly what I would call large and there are already several companies that cater to it. In short I doubt you will get rich from your venture, but more power to you for trying.

Back