• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

a new canuck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooter303

32 Cal.
Reaction score
scott from salmon arm bc canada. getting back into muzzle loaders.hope to contribute some and learn more on here.

Salmon Arm sounds like an interesting place. So is this place! Glad to meet you.

Welcome back to the addiction! Good to see new shiny faces! Jump in with questions or comments! :thumbsup:

Who you think yer foolin ??? I've been to Canada--Salmon don't got no arms !!! Welcome anyhows. Glad to have you. ...Tom

Alden said:
Welcome.

Use Purolator and not grits!
Just a cauze he be from the canadas dont mean he taint got no taste Alden. Ifn the boys smart 'noff ta shoot front stuffers I reckon he could be smart 'noff what he could enjoy a bowl of grits :rotf:

Welcome Scott, I live about 4 hours south of you near Kaslo. Salmon Arm has a few good blackpowder nuts, Treavor Holms comes to mind and I've met a few others! Welcome!!

kaslo, i have been there. nice town. trevor taught my wife the firearms course for her pal.he shot at our rendezvous here in may.are you going to heffly?

Good to have you Scott. Always like to have folks from our good neighbors to the north here. I envy you living in such a game rich area. :bow:

Paul

Back