• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD .62 Smoothbore

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WKD

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just finished 20ga. 42" Bob Hoyt barrel, Chambers round faced lock, Reeves Goering early Dutch trigger guard. Curly maple stock.
$1,100.00 plus shipping
hoyt fowler.jpg
Hoyt.jpg Hoyt top.jpg

Beautiful gun and a check would be on the way if it was longer. I'm 6'2" and need at least another inch. Hard to find.

I am 6'1" and its a good fit in shirtsleeves, a little long with winter coat.

Cash, Check or Money order shipping should be about $50.00 (I'll cover anything over that)
I ship in a wood crate and get a refundable deposit of $100. You get that back when I get the empty box back.

Do you still have this 20ga? Please contact me at email--- xhalin1212 at yahoo.com

Thanks

payment sent. Emailed you tracking number. Should show in fedex system around 5pm central. Should arrive tomorrow.

Rich
Thanks, all packed up and ready to go!

Not sure how to mark it sold...............it is. All I have for now is the .62 rifled Jaeger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back