• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.62 rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow ! That is a beautiful rifle Roy :thumbsup: I like everything about it, excpet that its not here :haha: Well balanced, and with that weight it will also absorb some of the recoil from heavy loads, which can make shooting that much more enjoyable. I like the whole concept of the traveling gun. Here's an idear. What if a journal accompanies the gun and the user jots down notes on who was there, where, various loads, what game was taken, etc. That way the stories and experiences of the gun and the hunters who use it will always stay with it, and people can read about it long after we are gone.

Roy, you have done it again! :bow: A fantastic gun and superb idea to let others enjoy your excellent craftsmanship. WOW :hatsoff: :thumbsup:
Dusty :wink:

Thanks :thumbsup: Been fairly entertaining so far :haha: Think the gun got a new name..

Wow, what a beauty Roy. I love it, and the idea of sending it around for so many to enjoy, SWEEET!! :thumbsup:

Roy said:
Thanks :thumbsup: Been fairly entertaining so far :haha: Think the gun got a new name..

She told me her name last night. It's Sue...

...Runaround Sue!

She likes to travel around, yeah
She'll love you and she'll put you down
Now people let me put you wise
Sue goes out with other guys

:grin:

I forgot to mention earlier that the barrel was donated to me by Charles when he found out what I was using it for.. :hatsoff:

Great gun, Great idea. She needs a photo journal also, Start a thread in the hunting forum and people could update it with picts as she takes game along her journey. :hatsoff: :v

Great looking gun, and i really like the idea of travelling around with a journal ... sort of the reverse of Chief Dan George telling Josey Walse that "they took my horse and made him surrender..."

Roy, Jethro, so is it official with the name? Runaround Sue that is. That name is perfect for it. Well done. :thumbsup:

Nie piece. I particularly like the lock and carvings! looks like a F&I era style.

Thanks! Its neat to see it get put to use like it is..

David, I just build them... they name them :haha:

Latest posts

Back